domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

THE MARKS REMAIN

Photo



spankingnl: Very sweet! After the spanking is over, comfort her...



spankingnl:

Very sweet! After the spanking is over, comfort her and be there for her. She'll probably need your support.

Photo



scarletletter87: Yesterday's fun:) Hope you enjoy the...



scarletletter87:

Yesterday's fun:) Hope you enjoy the handprints!! More to come when I get more followers.

kitty-andher-master: I was a disobedient kitty… daddy wouldn't...



kitty-andher-master:

I was a disobedient kitty… daddy wouldn't tolerate it.

-K

fuckyeahspanking: After that, I was quite certain D wouldn't...



fuckyeahspanking:

After that, I was quite certain D wouldn't be taking any more spanks today. Or so I thought, because D swore for the second time (the first time was a warning) and the moment I called her on it she put her face in her hands and started begging for me not to wash her mouth out.

Nice try.

I lathered up the soap, bent D over the sink, and had her hold it in her mouth for one minute. Toward the end, I gave her ten hard swats with the turner, right on her already-bruised and already-purple backside. Needless to say, she did not swear again for the rest of the morning.

This photo is from 15 minutes after her last swat with the spoon — right before her mouth got washed out.

(See the entire session.)

Photo



bdsm-gone-wild: Good morning! My x-post [f]rom gw, I'm going to...



bdsm-gone-wild:

Good morning! My x-post [f]rom gw, I'm going to leave here. Switch bruises, I was a bad girl.

thats-fuckinhot: Her certainly left his mark on his trainee's...



thats-fuckinhot:

Her certainly left his mark on his trainee's ass … 

loves2control: Before and after shots of the little slut being...





loves2control:

Before and after shots of the little slut being punished for her attitude and mouth.This is also her first caning which I am sure will help her remember her place. I also couldn't help but enjoy that tight cunt after I put all that work in.She didn't get the pleasure of being allowed an orgasm though.

amariseliane: that`s what i need



amariseliane:

that`s what i need

Photo



Photo



spankaway: There is just something so erotic about fading...





spankaway:

There is just something so erotic about fading bruises from a hard punishment. It's always great to have visual confirmation that someone has learned her lesson. 

serrafuckingrussell: Had so much fun with Daddy this morning....



serrafuckingrussell:

Had so much fun with Daddy this morning. He punished me for not fucking him yesterday, and left marks all over me so everyone knows that I'm HIS baby girl. Daddy is so good to me :)

sophialocke: #bruises If you are easily offended by consensual...



sophialocke:

#bruises If you are easily offended by consensual pain marks, please don't look! This is why i can't sit for long right now :D

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario