jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Gigi Rose

Have you ever listened to Emilie Autumn? You remind me of her Bloody Crumpets a little bit... which is awesome

Aww I used to be a big fan of Emilie Autumn back in high school, my mom even got me an electric violin for christmas one year! She and her girls have fantastic style so I really appreciate the compliment. 

New shoot for Rockeresque Beauty Company and A is for...







New shoot for Rockeresque Beauty Company and A is for Arsenic.

Photographer: CandyLust
Model/MUA: Gigi Rose 

So lucky to have been present for the creation of this...



So lucky to have been present for the creation of this incredible image! I know some rad ladies! @ameliaarsenic @itsstellarose @tessxmoney

Amazing shot by #CandyLust <3 #gigirose #flowercrown #corset...



Amazing shot by #CandyLust <3 #gigirose #flowercrown #corset #goth #model #makeupbygigirose #pale #flowers

merosse: TINY TURTLE INVESTIGATORS: THE CASE OF THE LARGE...







merosse:

TINY TURTLE INVESTIGATORS: THE CASE OF THE LARGE STRAWBERRY

porphyriasuicide: iska-ithil: Model: Iska IthilPhotography:...



porphyriasuicide:

iska-ithil:

Model: Iska Ithil
Photography: Romanywg

Three of my favorite things: Cute girl nudity, tentacles, and Iska. <3<3<3

I love this girl. She's the best roommate and friend in...



I love this girl. She's the best roommate and friend in the world! Tequila buddies for life. @ameliaarsenic #roomies #ameliaarsenic #tequila

Hello foot! Meet mouth.



Hello foot! Meet mouth.

Ursula is my girl. #disney #coffee #candylust #littlemermaid



Ursula is my girl. #disney #coffee #candylust #littlemermaid

Photo



Photo



Photo





Redheaded for tonight's shoot with #CandyLust...



Redheaded for tonight's shoot with #CandyLust @candycodedsecrets #redhead #latex #green #photoshoot #gigirose

OMFG YOU ARE PSYCHOTIC. 

OMFG YOU ARE PSYCHOTIC. 

Photo



ianbrooks: Tentacle Love by DiscoRat This gorgeous series of...


Tentacle Love by DiscoRat / posted by ianbrooks.me


Tentacle Love by DiscoRat / posted by ianbrooks.me


Tentacle Love by DiscoRat / posted by ianbrooks.me


Tentacle Love by DiscoRat / posted by ianbrooks.me

ianbrooks:

Tentacle Love by DiscoRat

This gorgeous series of portraits depicts some fierce Cephalopods modelling the latest in designer humans, perfect spring fashions for showing off those bare tentacles anywhere under the sea.

Artist: Behance / Flickr / VK

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario