jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

super out of it all the time

Photo













Photo



Photo



I have his army jacket too but I don’t think anyone cares if you impersonate a soldier

I have his army jacket too but I don’t think anyone cares if you impersonate a soldier

I inherited my grandpa’s old police jacket but I can’t wear that either

I inherited my grandpa’s old police jacket but I can’t wear that either

if you have a dog I think you can buy your dog an fbi jacket though that’s probably legal

if you have a dog I think you can buy your dog an fbi jacket though that’s probably legal

also did you know you can’t wear an fbi jacket if you’re not in the fbi how bullshit is...

also did you know you can’t wear an fbi jacket if you’re not in the fbi

how bullshit is that

I want an “undercover cop” shirt but man are there any that don’t look terrible

I want an “undercover cop” shirt but man are there any that don’t look terrible

ghostvomit: automatomik: sporkblog: automatomik: Heres what...



ghostvomit:

automatomik:

sporkblog:

automatomik:

Heres what you will need:

How to Play:

  1. For your Character and your Stand's Name, you will need your playlist. First, put your playlist on shuffle and then go to your next track. Whatever the artist's name is is your character's name. If you get a solo artist, use either their literal stage or real name; or make a pun of it. If you get a band, use either the literal name or a pun of one specific band member.
  2. For your Stand's name, Hit the next track. Whatever song you get is your Stand's name. Alternatively, you can use the band's name if you want. Note: You can rearrange the order of references for the first 2 songs if you want to. Say if you liked the first song/band you got as a reference to your Stand's name and the second song you get for you Character, thats fine too. :3
  3. Go to the Superpower wiki and hit the Random page button 3 times. Whatever 3 Powers you get is your Stand's abilities when active. Note: Gallery pages count also If you somehow end up getting the same power twice, then you can re-roll.
  4. Go to the Random Letter Sequencer. In each box, type "1", "6", "abcde" in that order. Whatever sequence you get is your Stand's stat rank in that order. The order of stats are as follows:
  • Destructive Power: Measures the Stand's strength and ability to cause destruction in a given period of time. Not only limited to the muscle of the Stand, but to also its abilities combined.
  • Speed: Measures the Stand's agility and performance speed.
  • Range: Measures the Stand's range of manifestation, range of ability influence, and spatial mobility.
  • Durability: Measures the Stand's endurance and level of susceptibility to damage and attacks.
  • Precision: Measures the Stand's accuracy and its ability's range of influence to specified targets.
  • Development Potential: Measures the Stand's possible functions and utilization of its abilities and powers.

You can draw your character if you wish to do so. I'LL START.
=====================================================

Character: Teddy Loid

Stand: For All We Know

Powers: Society Manipulation || Water Manipulation || Death Empowerment

Stats:

Destructive Power: E
Speed: D
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: E

======================================

NOW YOU GUYS TRY!!!!

Character: Red Elvis
Stand:Party Girl
Powers: Memory Erasure, Memory Restoration, Egg Manipulation

Stats; Destructive Power: E
Speed: D
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: D

oh my fucking god hahaha

OMG SPORK

Character: Tom waits

Stand: Neon

Powers: Nature Communication, Electrical Wall Crawling, Zodiac Physiology

Stats:

Destructive: E

Speed: B

Range: D

Durability: E

Precision: A

Developmental Potential: B

Bless my beautiful Gravelly Angel Voice

Character: Robbie Williams

Stand: Friendly Fire

Powers: Almighty Link, Fraud Inducement, Limiter Removal

Stats:

Destructive: D

Speed: A

Range: A

Durability: B

Precision: B

Developmental Potential: C

I literally have one robbie williams song in my playlist what the hell

reminder that someday someone has to take me to karaoke and I...



reminder that someday someone has to take me to karaoke and I will refuse to die if it hasn't happened

I was going to try and draw tonight but instead I decided to make a drink and read I swear to god I...

I was going to try and draw tonight but instead I decided to make a drink and read

I swear to god I am going to finish the homicide book before summer classes

Photo



Photo



Photo

















final fantasy 7 wasn’t my first jrpg and I’m glad for that (it was super mario rpg) but...

final fantasy 7 wasn’t my first jrpg and I’m glad for that (it was super mario rpg) but it was my first Serious Videogame with Plot for Grownups

Photo



3, 4, 10, 27

3: Best game you've ever played?

honestly I have a really hard time declaring something the best of all time especially if it's like a videogame or a movie where there are a million totally different kinds

I've been replaying bully lately and that's probably my favorite game of its type, and it's reminded me how much I loved max payne 2, and final fantasy 9 is tied with super mario rpg for my favorite jrpg

so there's a bunch basically

4: Worst game you've ever played?

okay I can probably narrow this down to like two

one is enter the matrix

the other is one of the five or so rpgs on the n64, it was called aidyn chronicles: the first mage

it was a fairly generic fantasy rpg and I think the engine was based on D&D rules or something and more importantly it was hilariously buggy

one time when I was trying to change the people in my party it literally bluescreened my n64

like the screen was black not blue but it gave me a bunch of text about how the game had crashed it was really weird usually games just freeze you know?

10: A game you've completely given up on?

minecraft. I was excited about it when I got it and I killed a week or two digging giant holes under my terrible ugly houses but once I'd dug to the bedrock a few times and built a couple of sky stairways I realized there was nothing for me to do since I didn't have the patience/vision/spatial reasoning to make giant castles or recreate NES sprites

whenever there was an update I'd look at it and think about picking it up again and then be like "eh"

and now if you want to do anything you need to know how to use redstone to do all that engineering stuff and man I absolutely cannot be bothered with any of that

I liked terraria better anyway

27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?

I'm pretty sure I teared up when I found out what really happened to red xiii's dad

zeroesforhire: In this Issue: Jughead enjoys the "sausage saga"...



zeroesforhire:

In this Issue: Jughead enjoys the "sausage saga" a little too much

23

23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?

off the top of my head I'm gonna go with Lost in Blue

survival kids was one of my favorite gbc games and I was super pumped for it on the DS but it was really bad. it was one of those early DS games from when everyone was like THERE'S A TOUCHSCREEN WE'D BETTER USE IT FOR EVERYTHING so you had to fish and cook and start fires with it and some of the minigames for those worked better than others

more importantly you were never really free to explore because you had to take care of a blind girl meaning you were cooking for two so it would take forever to build up enough food to look around without starving

and sometimes you had to bring the girl places and that meant literally holding her hand all the time

it sucked, but for some reason they made sequels

RIPS SHIRT OFF TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
2: Company you're always loyal to?
3: Best game you've ever played?
4: Worst game you've ever played?
5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
6: A game that's changed you the most?
7: A game you'll never forget?
8: Best soundtrack?
9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
10: A game you've completely given up on?
11: Hardest game you've played?
12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
17: What game do you never tell people you play?
18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
20: What was the first video game you ever played?
21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
26: Handheld or console?
27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario