domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Little girl, Big pig

rickjohnson: Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby



rickjohnson:

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby

Your butt is cute, oh what are your neat tattoos on your thigh and leg of?

A giant cock and balls with tentacles attached to it.

Saturdays night butt pixxx





Saturdays night butt pixxx

kisssss meeeee



kisssss meeeee

Best babies EE>



Best babies EE>

I'm pregnant. I have an IUD and know I am probably going to lose the baby so I haven't told anyone.

Even if I have been in many relationships, I've never been interested in sex. I find it kind of repulsive, and I feel like I'm the only one in the world.

i let my boyfriend hog tie me and tie a leather belt around my neck yesterday and it was easily the best sex i've had all year.

i cant believe i wasted years having such boring vanilla sex with my ex.

My penis turns to the right 😢

my favorite place to masturbate is in public bathrooms stalls. i get excited that someone might walk in and hear me

I'm obsessed with dicks even though im in love with a girl

I constantly want to kill myself because of my problems but know I'm too weak to actually do it.

i'm a 19 year old christian female and somewhat serious about my religion. for the past year and a half or so i've been acting on bisexual or lesbian desires and i feel so guilty but i can't help being attracted to certain kinds of women and i feel torn at times. i know for a fact i'm not straight. i like girls. but i don't want to label myself as lesbian or bisexual. should i "come out"? shouldn't i? it's all somewhat confusing to me

i don't want to get married soon and i don't know if i ever want kids but my partner is so amazing that i catch myself sitting and thinking of him and i and our possible family and our possible wedding and then i'm like WHAT.

i feel so self conscious about every aspect of my life. i'm doing an art major because i'm too dumb for anything else, my mental health is slowly deteriorating to the point that i haven't gone to school for a full week the entire semester, i feel ugly and stupid all the time. i am stupid. i am 18 in a week and i am still going to be fucking stupid. sad.

the only reason I don't cut anymore is because I like being a slut too much and don't want to deal with questions. I still self harm though. Just in different ways that no one can tell is intentional.

Heyyyyy. I’m reading some of these secrets and i think a general trigger warning in necessary....

Heyyyyy. I’m reading some of these secrets and i think a general trigger warning in necessary. This is that trigger warning.

Tell me your secrets

Tell me your secrets:

Anonymously tell me your secrets, and I will share them.

what's the weirdest or most perverse (in your opinion) kink/fetish that you're into?

This is actually one of those things that I do not feel comfortable talking about. My little secrets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario