viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

When I forget how to talk I sing.

Photo



Photo



Photo



"It is June. I am tired of being brave."

"It is June.
I am tired of being brave."

- Anne Sexton

Photo



truth.



truth.

Photo



Photo



Photo



athomeinmichigan: This is where all of my dreams are coming...



athomeinmichigan:

This is where all of my dreams are coming true.

At Home In Michigan

At Home In Michigan:

victryinjenius:

Check out my new blog.  It's all photos taken within my acre (+/-) of land just outside the city limits of a small big city in Southwestern Michigan.  It's new, so it's slim, but it'll get beefy soon, I promise.   It's nature and shit.  Follow it, dammit.  Or don't.  Like I give a dang.  Okay, I do give a little bit of a dang. Just look at it, okay?

Do you like nature and Michigan and beards… well, here ya go.

athomeinmichigan: Morels in my yard.



athomeinmichigan:

Morels in my yard.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



My favorite photo of my favorite man. God I adore him.



My favorite photo of my favorite man. God I adore him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario